A little help, please.

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by maalri, Sep 2, 2013.

Remove all ads!
  1. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

The Front End is the name of the loading application that manages the modpack.

When you extracted the modpack it should have given you an option to install a desktop icon, double click that icon and you will be using the Front End Loader.

It might be a good idea to read through the install instructions one more time and follow them step by step to save yourself some frustration. ;)

2. Zoltec

Zoltec Pгōdigium

You should move the Temple of Elemental Evil folder under [OS(C:)] to Program Files (x86) -> Atari\Temple of Elemental Evil, this would prompt you to overwrite the whole folder, just click Yes and all should be working as intended.

Now that you have merged all the necessary data in the root folder, you can now execute again TFE Front-End w/o errors. ToEE w/ co8 is fun, I hope you enjoy it.

3. Sir_Cala

Sir_Cala Member

@sirchet using the modpack icon according to the way the files where set up it gave me the error listed because it was not accessing the Atari file of ToEE.

@Zoltec that worked.
    I just have to remember to run as the administrator otherwise it gives you the bug of running through the images of Atari, Troika, and WoTC. After that it shuts down do to the firewall protections.

I have been waiting for some time(over 8 years)to replay this.
    Last time I had the silence bug on my characters where the silence spell never ended.

Thanks!

4. Zoltec

Zoltec Pгōdigium

I'm glad that I was able to help you. Anyway, you shouldn't forget patching the vanilla game with the recommended patch which is the TOEE_USA_ANY-PATCH2.EXE, before installing anything like the co8 mod. That is all. :)

5. Sir_Cala

Sir_Cala Member

Our Host!