Circle of Eight Modpack v8 Aggregate Bug Report Thread

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Gaear, Sep 16, 2013.

Remove all ads!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

This is a storage space for all legitimate v8 (both standard and new content) bug reports. They may be jumbled up in order because they will be coming here from all over - Commentary & Discussion thread bug reports, unique thread bug reports, etc. This is more of a processing center for tracking and fixing, so only mods and admins will be able to post here. There is a regular bug report thread for version 8 like before, so please post actual bug reports there - and please only post reports there based on playthroughs of version 8, not earlier versions. Thanks. :)

@Mods and admins - if you're so inclined, please copy any genuine bug report posts you come across here. This will serve as the bug repository and we'll mark them fixed or not and so on. Let's leave it at the report alone though and leave out any accompanying discussion so this doesn't get cluttered up.

LIST

Code:
    [COLOR="sienna"]800.0001 Typo in opening slides					confirmed	fixed: 8.0.1[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="sienna"]800.0002 Can't get out of Golden Bullseye			confirmed	fixed: 8.0.1[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="sienna"]800.0003 Verbobonc worldmap location not set			confirmed	fixed: 8.0.1[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="sienna"]800.0004 Retirement notices spammed from Verbobonc signpost	confirmed	fixed: 8.0.1[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="sienna"]800.0005 Bad zombie float text in narrative.mes			confirmed	fixed: 8.0.1
    [COLOR="sienna"]800.0006 R&G assassination quests inhibited by other factors[/COLOR]	confirmed	fixed:[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="gray"]800.0007 Pishella only joins party once				unconfirmed	[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Gray"]800.0008 Pishella attacks if you attack pirates			unconfirmed	[/COLOR]

2. BenWH

BenWH BGPHughes

Re: Circle of Eight Modpack v8 Final General Commentary & Discussion Thread

Love the new opening slides - though I did notice the story was told somewhat from a good slant 'valiant prince Thrommel...' etc, but very nice. There is a spelling mistake though - it says 'least' instead of 'last'.

3. Horsesoldier

Horsesoldier Member

Afternoon all:

Just got to Verbo (7.9*) and my first stop was Merchant's Row to spend Zuggy's coin.
    Entered the Golden Bullseye and could NOT exit....
    The door was there and I got an acknowledgement from my party member when clicking on the door icon but nothing happened......
    Hope there's food in the fridge...

* I'm letting this in version 8 reports because it's doubtless there too. - Gaear

4. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

Hmmmm, after killing Zuggy I'm whisked off to the big city ... weeeeeee!

Now if only the same big city would show up on my map so I can return there.

In short: Verbo is not showing up on the world map list of locations.

5. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

I seem to get a new retirement notice every time I visit the board in Verbo, I have 6 now. :)

6. Hugh Manetee

Hugh Manetee Established Member

Not sure about the new talking zombies in the moat house.
    "Brains brains" I loved but" Hey wait for me" and "Watch out Dad" cause me to suspend disbelief.

7. Quirk

Quirk Member

Hello all,

I just registered because I have some problems with the mod, but am reading and playing it since version 4 or 5. Fantastic work! It really made a nice little game into a real gem.

I wasn't able to find anything in the forum concerning the issue I am facing and hope this is the right thread to post it. So without further ado....I have trouble finishing the "Gremag 1" quest, where you have to kill Amario (I think he is the carpet maker). I killed him, but I do not get any dialogue option on it. Even after maybe 5 days (I think Gremag said that I should not come back right after the deed), nothing has changed. Is it a bug or am I missing something here?

And again thank you very, very much for giving us such a great gaming experience!

Edit: I just saw that the days are not counted in my log book. All tasks are marked as day 0 (which is not right). One of my reputations is marked as day 20, month 4 and the time in the lower right shows something completely different. Maybe that's why it does not work?

8. guinness22

guinness22 Nexus of the Crisis

It seems Pishella is only recruitable once? For some reason in past versions I though I had been able to recruit her more than one time.

9. guinness22

guinness22 Nexus of the Crisis

I am running a CN party and would like to take out the pirates in Nulb, but if I keep her (Pishella) in the party she of course turns on us during the battle.

Thanks!
    g22

10. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

This is a storage space for all legitimate v8 (both standard and new content) bug reports. They may be jumbled up in order because they will be coming here from all over - Commentary & Discussion thread bug reports, unique thread bug reports, etc. This is more of a processing center for tracking and fixing, so only mods and admins will be able to post here. There is a regular bug report thread for version 8 like before, so please post actual bug reports there - and please only post reports there based on playthroughs of version 8, not earlier versions. Thanks. :)

@Mods and admins - if you're so inclined, please copy any genuine bug report posts you come across here. This will serve as the bug repository and we'll mark them fixed or not and so on. Let's leave it at the report alone though and leave out any accompanying discussion so this doesn't get cluttered up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!