Full List of Potential TOEE Ending Scenes

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Alporik, Jul 16, 2013.

Remove all ads!
  1. Alporik

Alporik Member

So I found a list at Sorceror's Place, but there is also a Senshock ending (where he goes to Verbobonc to plot) and two Filliken and Mathilde endings (one happily ever after and one eaten by ochre jellies) that aren't listed there. I suspect that there is an ending if you stick with Fruella throughout, but I am not sure I can put up with her for long enough to find out. Anyone know of other potential endings? Here is the list from the walkthrough:

Zuggtmoy is Banished: Banish her either by taking the gems from her silver throne, or waiting out the 4 days after the Orb of Golden Death has been destroyed.

Zuggtmoy is Killed: Slaying her in combat.

Zuggtmoy Surrenders: She stays sealed up in her Sanctuary for a while, but it is not long before she falls back on her scheming.

Zuggtmoy is Enthralled: I wasn’t able to test this out. Since the Official Guide indicates that it is possible, I assume that there’s a separate block for this.

Lolth Wants Vengenace: Since you killed her cleric, Lareth, in the Moathouse.

Prince Thrommel is Freed: If you freed him from the Temple of Elemental Evil, Level 3. He and Princess Jolene wed, and the kingdoms of Fuyondy and Veluna unite.

Hommlet Prospers: Kill or ban Zuggtmoy.

Hommlet is Destroyed: Join allegiances with Hedrack and become initiated into the Greater Temple.

Nulb is Destroyed: Kill or ban Zuggtmoy.

Nulb Prospers: Join allegiances with Hedrack and become initiated into the Greater Temple.

Kelno Escapes: Kill or ban Zuggtmoy and leave Kelno alive. He escapes only to become a beggar.

Belsornig Escapes: Kill or ban Zuggtmoy and leave Belsornig alive. He escapes to renew his scheming and plotting.

Romag Escapes: Kill or ban Zuggtmoy and leave Romag alive. He is never seen again.

Alremm Escapes: Kill or ban Zuggtmoy and leave Alremm alive. He escapes only to become a raving lunatic.

The Temple of Elemental Evil Disperses: Kill or ban Zuggtmoy and kill all four of the High Clerics. With the leadership of the Temple eradicated, its followers soon scatter.

Prince Thrommel Aided Your Party: If Prince Thrommel was in your party to help you kill Zuggtmoy.

You and Bertram: If Bertram was in your party, he and the character who picked him up ride off into the sunset so to speak.

Marriage to Meleny: If Meleny is in your party, one of your characters marries her. He and Meleny then have many grand adventures together afterwards.

Paida and Valden United: If you rescued Paida and brought her back to Valden, they live happily ever after.

Prince Thrommel Becomes a Vampire: To get this ending, you must finish the game through one of the good paths, which is to say ending the Temple's threat instead of swearing fealty to Hedrack. Also, you must not come into any contact with Prince Thrommel and leave him as a prisoner within the Temple. The result: Prince Thrommel becomes a vampire and strikes fear into the local populace. His sword becomes lost to the sands of time. Thanks to Matt Rauscher for pointing this out to us!

2. Alporik

Alporik Member

Found two more not mentioned in the walkthrough:

(1) Feldrin escapes and founds a rogue's guild

(2) Hedrack escapes and Iuz is unhappy with him

3. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

I think there are actually a lot more, though I'm not looking at the list atm.

4. UncleBuck

UncleBuck Member

There is an ending with Fruella, although it been awhile and I'm not sure I remember it exactly. Something along the lines of Fruella and the PC she married fighting a lot but having lots of children together.

5. Alporik

Alporik Member

Might be tough to achieve this one using the NC package:

Prince Thrommel Aided Your Party: If Prince Thrommel was in your party to help you kill Zuggtmoy.

You have to talk to the Smith to end the game, and that means Thrommel will leave even if you had him in the party when you killed Zuggtmoy. I tried this and you get the marriage and joined kingdoms ending instead of the "aided" ending. Perhaps I can get him killed after killing Zuggtmoy, so he doesn't leave when I reach Homlet. Not sure if that will work.

6. maalri

maalri Immortal

As I have used Fruella quite a bit, I can verify that yes this is right. Lots of children and the man looks browbeaten and worn and Fruella looks to be lecturing, with rolling pin in hand. :)

7. GuardianAngel82

GuardianAngel82 Senior Member

It can't be ALL bad. There's only one way that there's lots of children. ;)

8. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

Child slavery market? Ohhhh you mean adoption. Heh heh

9. GuardianAngel82

GuardianAngel82 Senior Member

No. The USUAL way. :)

Our Host!