Party of spellcasters

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Number99, Feb 28, 2013.

Remove all ads!
  1. Number99

Number99 kicking Iuz

I've just finished a game with 8 pc's. 1 wiz, 3 sorc, 2 clerc, and 2 druids. I have to say that the game was easier than I though, because I've always had fighters or another tank in the party, but wanted to try this and eventually my party just walked over the game. In the beginning, I picked my fights wise. But once a few levels higher... :twisted:

I really enjoyed all the fingers of death, Phantasmal killer, Cloudkill, disintegrate etc. The high level spells are also great, Horrid wilting, wierd...

All the high level NC was awesome because of the toughness of the opponents. Or like in WotGS the numbers of enemies. The only one to escape my party was Iuz... I'll get him next time :chairshot

A big thanks for making a great game even greater!!!

2. zugschef

zugschef Established Member

this is not news actually.
    and fighter and barbarian are 2 and 1 level classes respectively anyway.

3. Abardon

Abardon Member

Definitely easier long-term with spellcasters.
    I remember just how easy it was when I had a Cone of Cold cleric and Prismatic Spray sorcerer.
    Weird is cool too. Actually all the high level spells are cool

4. Number99

Number99 kicking Iuz

This wasn't meant to be news.

Just a big thumbs up for all involved in upgrading ToEE, that all the efforts are much appreciated!

And for all starters, to give them ideas for new party formations. To try things they haven't done before. So they can get a tough of the full ToEE experience.

Our Host!