Accessing NC Question

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Flak88, Dec 29, 2012.

Remove all ads!
  1. Flak88

Flak88 Member

Returning to the game after some time away. Downloaded version 7.5. Messed around Hommlet and cleared Delko Grove. I want to go on to Welkwood Bog, but I Brother Smythe doesn't give me the option of "looking for something different". Did I mess something up or has the access point changed? Thanks.

2. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

No, he certainly still is the point of contact. Did you download the NC version?

If you have the NC version activated I would recommend re-activating it, sounds like something didn't get unpacked.

Remember not to do anything else on your PC while it's activating.

3. Flak88

Flak88 Member

Never mind. Took a better look at it and I downloaded the original version. :roll:

Guess I'm a little rusty. Thanks anyway.

4. sirchet

You're not the only one to do that. ;)

Happy gaming!

5. Flak88

Flak88 Member

Accessing NC Question - New Issue

OK, I'm back with another question. I've got the 7.5 NC version up and going. Things started as usual - talk to Smyth, then to Renton and get the Welkwood Bog quest. It files it in the book, but doesn't mark the location on the map.

I went back and took the "travel immediately to Welkwood Bog" option and it sent me to the burnt out farm house by the temple. I searched the area and encountered a single goblin and nothing else. I also see Imeryd's Run on the map, but can't travel there.

I could play without this plot, but am worried that other's such as Hickory Branch may also be affected. Has anyone else had this issue?

6. Number99

Number99 kicking Iuz

You have to select Welkwood bog from the travel destinations next to the worldmap.

Emeryd's run is available later in the game.

7. sirchet

The option to "Travel Immediately" is bugged in every dialog, so do not choose it until the next version.

If you talk to the head cleric at the church and ask about the temple he may give you a quest to goto Emryd's run. ;)

Our Host!