Co8 New Content: Verbobonc

Discussion in 'New Content Subdirectories' started by Gaear, Mar 22, 2010.

Remove all ads!
  1. Ausdoerrt

Ausdoerrt Veteran Member

So it's the right building, at least? (so that I know in the future). I guess I'll have to kill the Brotherhood then... :D

2. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Yeah, right building.

For some new excitement you may not have experienced yet, you may want to try turning them in to the authorities instead. :)

3. Ausdoerrt

Ausdoerrt Veteran Member

Well, the only choice I have left in this game, I guess. After all, playing a TN party, doesn't matter which side I decide to kill to "restore the balance" XD Guess I could side with Hextorites in WoTGS later to reach complete zen.:yes:

EDIT: So what was supposed to be the new excitement? He just attacked me and died rather swiftly :/

Last edited: Jul 8, 2012
  4. Gaear

Did you try turning him in to the authorities/narcing him out?

5. Ausdoerrt

Ausdoerrt Veteran Member

Yup, was charged with arrest, which led to him (Darlia) attacking me and me killing him rather easliy. That it, or am i missing something?

6. Gaear

You could let the authorities take care of it. There are actually provisions now for that happening during any of Darlia's three missions. :)

7. Alporik

Alporik Member

Looked through the thread and could not find any information about the location of the Bazaar of the Bizarre. From the discussion when you reach Verbobonc, this isn't supposed to be a secret place, but I can't seem to find it. I have gone to every location indexed by the signpost and I have even completed the first quest. Anyone willing to assist?

8. Gaear

Go to the Merchant's Row destination via the signpost. Once there, go to the first building directly to your right on the screen.

Note that for some reason, the night time map graphics aren't showing in that row of shops at the moment, although the merchants will still be in there.

9. Alporik

Alporik Member

Didn't run into too many walls stumbling my way to the magic merchants. :) Thanks

I am really enjoying the new content. I had not played TOEE since it originally came out and all the new stuff is great.

10. Big Cheeto

Big Cheeto Member

I've run into a problem ever since going to V. Anytime I go upstairs or downstairs at the Welcome Wench, the game shuts down. I've tried multiple different saves. Can't swear that it's related to Verbobonc but it's my best guess.

11. Gaear

Have you done any consoling?

12. Alporik

Alporik Member

Monster Mash Problem

In the temple ruins, I gave the kid 10gp and went down the ladder behind the curtain.

Underneath I found 3 "clerics of Pelor" but no "priest of pelor". One of the clerics had a brief conversation, but now just glares at me. The other would not talk at all.

Going back to the Canon, he has no options other than wanting to raise a party member or tell me about the slavers. Am I missing something? I am playing 7.3. Thanks.

13. Gaear

Hm, he's supposed to show up after that. You haven't somehow already killed the Hextor priests in the ToEE or gotten the Hextor Rat rep, have you?

14. Alporik

Alporik Member

No Hextor rat rep and I have not seen any Hextor priests in the TOEE. I have "joined" the greater temple, though I don't plan to hunt down poor Scorp.

All I can find in the ruins basement are three clerics who won't talk to me, a bunch of dogs, and a door with a long hallway behind. The Canon isn't willing to say anything interesting, unfortunately. Now that he has told me about the slavers, he will only talk about raising my PCs - who aren't dead. Tried talking to everyone else in the new Pelor temple and no luck there either.

First time trying to get the Monster Mash quest, so I assume I am missing something.

15. Gaear

Can you check the status of flag 937? Open the console (shift ~) and type

Press enter and let me know what it says.

Our Host!