Circle of Eight Modpack v6 / v6 NC General Commentary & Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Provodnik, Dec 30, 2010.

Remove all ads!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Provodnik

Provodnik Member

I have 2 problems, i am not shure its related to 6.0 NC modpack

1.I cant loot(i cant remember is this bug with crack or somtetnig)
    2.I can cast big amount of magic missle(i am not shure what is defolt number of missles that can be fired from lvl1 char)

2. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Re: Circle of Eight Modpack 6.0.x / 6.0.x NC Bug Report Thread

Sounds like you're playing vanilla ToEE. Did you activate the Co8 modpack after installation?

3. Provodnik

Provodnik Member

Yes, i have modpack 6.0 NC(logo) on loading screen when i start game.

4. toole96

toole96 Member

Circle of Eight Modpack 6.0.0 / 6.0.0 NC General Commentary & Discussion Thread

Just got it. working great the first time i played and decided to make a new game. Now when i go into the in everyone but spungior (or however you spell it) and ostler and his wife are there. mainly furnok kobort zert and toruko are missing. Help would be nice!

Thanks in advance,

Zach

5. Gaear

Re: New Co8 Mod

Look for Zert, Turuko, and Kobort upstairs by day. Look for Furnok outside by day.

6. vectner

vectner Member

Most of the people only show up at night.

7. toole96

toole96 Member

Ohh thanks guys

8. Gaear

I would deactivate/reactivate the Co8 mod then. (Activate vanilla, then activate Co8 again.) If you install and activate correctly, it should be literally impossible for you to have those bugs.

9. Gaear

Re: Circle of Eight Modpack 6.0.0 / 6.0.0 NC General Commentary & Discussion Thread

Let this become the official v6 GC&D thread then ...

10. shapecharge

shapecharge Established Member

Re: Circle of Eight Modpack 6.0.0 / 6.0.0 NC General Commentary & Discussion Thread

Turko and Korbert being upstairs during the day (Zert was alot if IRC), is this new to 6.0 ? were they always downstairs at all times in 5.9.3.?
    If this is a brand new change it would be a great early confirmation that 6.0 installed correctly.

Also out of curosity if you are playing LE can you ever pick up Turko and Korbert for your party..they give you the moat house mission but there is no option to add them to your party.

11. Gaear

Those guys having different day/night standpoints has been effect for several releases now.

It's easy now to know what version of the game you're playing at any time: simply click the question mark in the bottom right corner of the screen to open the Help menu, click on the Co8 entry (it's the very first line), and read the version number on the top.

12. Amaranth

Amaranth Member

I just got the new mod pack and I am really enjoying the fixes, especially the AI. However, when I get the Book of Heroes, I cannot figure out how to use it. I have it in my inventory, I scroll over it, nothing. I tried to use it through the radial menu and nothing. When I speak to Brother Smyth, under the "something different" dialog I get a response similar to "I need to finish the business with that book"> What am I doing wrong?

Thanks and great work, your fixes bring the game more into line with the original modules.

13. Provodnik

Provodnik Member

I dont know how to thank you ;)

As you said, i activated again vanila, and after that i activated again 6.0 NC....

Its working fine :D

14. blastikor

blastikor Member

Open your inventory, and drag the book to the "use an item" icon.

15. guinness22

guinness22 Nexus of the Crisis

As always, thanks to all the folks whose hard work went into this project. Just a small thing, in the Waterside Hostel when I initiate combat Wat attacks the closest villager (and gets the 'friendly fire' feedback) instead of attacking my party which brings everyone into the battle. Dala and Pearl do escape properly, but I have no choice but to toast the villagers to complete the battle.

Happy New Year, all!

g22

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!