Last Activity:
Jun 18, 2018

Ranth

Established Member, from Somewhere eastern

Ranth was last seen:
Jun 18, 2018
    1. mooses
      mooses
      THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! THE FIRST REPLY!!!! and yes I am using the 5.5.0. you see i have been playing for years, downloading the mods, buti have just now become a member. I am sorry, I did not know. about where to put the thread, I was not sure and i did say that if it was in the wrong place to let me know. Thank you. I shall keep it in mind. But a thread dedicated to mod IDEAS would be fun. It would be nice for non-modders, and even modders to read, and could even get other ppl interested in modding the game. Thats the reason i started it. Alkso how did you like my FF8 gunblade, loth summoning, vampire quest ideas? I also have a new Idea. You know the new game comeing out based off of Dante's Inferno? good book by the way, Anyway. my new idea as Dante's Cross. it will go in the shield slot, but give no penalties or ac bounuses. instead the wearer can cast Holy Smite every day. The number of times it can be used will depend on the wearer's cleric lvl. sounds totally badass right? also I have already sent a visitor message to Gaeer about my forum and have told him that if its in the wrong place to just tell me or e-mail me. I have sent him my address. Thank you for your consern. Please reply as soon as possible.
  • About

Our Host!