cezmail was last seen:
Mar 1, 2013
    1. D-Hopper
      D-Hopper
      Ok please tell me where the ghosts r so I can get them out of my home
    2. Yrkoon
      Yrkoon
      God...

thank you. This forum's unhealthy, and completely irrational fear of spoilers is just a bit much. (perhaps they should create a spoiler forum for those who, you know, WANT some spoilers when they get stuck? Maybe?) And I have no idea why the location of a fully advertised/revealed encounter constitutes a spoiler anyway. It doesn't. It never did. I knew before I even bought the game, for example, that the final boss of TOEE is located in the lowest level of the Temple.... Didn't you?
    3. cezmail
      cezmail
      Repeat to put at the top

To save time, here is the location for the Slavers.

Spoiler below...
      __
      __
      __
      __
      __
      __
      __
      __
      ok should be enough space to keep out the spoiler for those who do not want to see it

They are in the bottom right hand corner of the Emridy fields where you see the long canyons on the map.
    4. cezmail
      cezmail
      You are both welcome, Torrato and emo_one. I did not mind sending PM to those who asked, but I felt that there should be a post with it on the main board. I think it would to appropriate to have it in a sticky, with a warning as a spoiler, but for now I am glad I can help those, like myself, who could not find that evil bastards. :)

Well hope all who have visited here have "fun" with the Slaver's encounter.
    5. Torrato
      Torrato
      Thank You!
    6. emo_ome
      emo_ome
      pretty handy - nice spoiler :D
    7. cezmail
      cezmail
      To save time, here is the location for the Slavers.

Spoiler below...
      __
      __
      __
      __
      __
      __
      __
      __
      ok should be enough space to keep out the spoiler for those who do not want to see it

They are in the bottom right hand corner of the Emridy fields where you see the long canyons on the map.
  • About

Dealing with Idiots and Travelers
    enjoying TOEE and other games

Signature

Want to find out where the Slaver's are? Check out my profile and scroll down.

Otherwise-Enjoy the Game, Kill Demons with a Smile.
Our Host!